Watch Out For Scumbag DPO

 Watch out for Scumbags! |DPO 

June 25, 2021


This guy DPO is scumbag, he goes around and calls people names, bashing them , and putting his adds on others platforms to make money when he is around 50% all the time.  I used his codes because there were errors all the time and it helped me get more wins. He would miss DN, prime numbers and more, and still claims that he is the best. I am not saying that ai am the best, but 2 months in to his 5 years of knowledge, I beat him daily. 


Since he was such a sweet heart and says he doesn't care what people say about him, here is his daily posts. He claims that he is 75-80 in MLB, NBA thee is no way I tracked him for months and found errors all the time. 




1 for 4 last night but is telling everyone on Luxy_91 that he got Lightning right because he "went with his heart"...  Oh really so it is rigged and you went with our heart, and you do not care about what people think about you?   


Going with your heart is gambling, not sports betting with a strategy. I am gong to post his daily's on here, guys like this need to be put in their place. 

He missed the Sun angle when there is a full moon, sun angle 0.52, 52 DN, Friday=36, and 18 prime numbers....  he took the Hawks, but claims that everyone should go with him, hmmm 

1/1 hockey

1/4 props

4/7 baseball

50% again as normal....  he does get some right, he finally got a golf game correct and claims that he better. One right golf match in months is not good. He deleted me when I asked him to post hi losses, no integrity and no balls to stand by his pics. 


didn't post this:



Takes the GK and in game 6 the Canadians win?  


Here is another loss 2/4 in MLB 50%



Look below what he posts for MLB 83%?  he is smoking crack. I used to use him for pics before i started doing my own, he was ok at first then after about 3 weeks he sucked and i lost my as



Wells Fargo Golf championship:  

OH HE CALLED IT?  

Anyone can pick 10 people to win the tourney then say I picked it


Anyway  I post more later. The reason I am doing this is because he bashed me in another forum and said I'm stupid, loser, moron then deleted me from his patreon...  





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sports Pics July 1, 2021 | Follow the Gematria Code

Best Sports MLB Pics and Parlays August 3, 2021